Founded in 1976, Nurol Makina has been involved in the defense sector since 1992, and is currently engaged in the production of 4x4 tactical wheeled armored vehicles at its modern facilities in Ankara/Turkey.
Nurol Makina has a high production capacity, based on state-of-the-art technological infrastructure that includes 5-axis laser cutters used for the processing of steel armor, 7-axis robotic welding machines, hydraulic eccentric presses, and heat treatment and painting units. Nurol Makina has always distinguished itself from other companies through its unique designs in the land platforms segment, and has a test area that enables it to carry out performance tests such as; trench crossing and obstacle climbing, side and steep slope climbing, crossing rough terrain and deep fording. Nurol Makina produces Ejder YALÇIN 4x4, NMS 4x4, Ilgaz 4x4, Ejder TOMA 4x4 and Ejder Kunter 4x4 mainly for the Turkish Armed Forces and the Turkish National Police, as well as for organizations abroad.
Nurol Makina is aware of the fact that its strength lies in its huge family of employees, and its ability to blend their innovative efforts in the defense sector while adhering to its corporate values and more than 40 years of engineering experience. Nurol Makina continues to secure its position as a sectoral leader in Turkey, combining design and technology, and adhering to the principles of national development, social benefit and environmental protection.
Make every military and security unit in Turkey to have a NMS vehicle.
Make NMS at least 3,000 vehicles present in 20 countries.
Enabling security forces in Turkey and around Turkey (Middle East, Africa, Central Asia and Eastern Europe) to conduct their missions effectively and in safety in this ever increasing conflict era.
Atatürk and Patriotism
On the way to become a developed country as targetted by Atatürk, we take science and reason as the only guide in our works.
We aim that all our stakeholders from suppliers to customers be glad to be working with NMS by ensuring that they will get a good product and service, for a fair value.
Team mate Satisfaction
Our team mates are the sole source for our competitive advantage. Thus, we aim that they;
Work in a professional business environment feel proud of being part of NMS, get them maximum income as allowed by our sales/profitability performance.
Safety and Environment
We ensure that;
Our employees work in a safe working environment.
No damage to environment is given during our operations.
Dreams and Creativity
In order to keep our distinct differentiation, as needed in our highly competitive environment, we aim to combine our field expertise and experience with our dreams and creativity.
Constant Improvement and Innovation
To have a sustainable success in our highly competitive environment; we constantly improve our products and services and make innovations to
- to increase their performances,
- to reduce life-time cost of ownerships,
- to reduce lead times.
Pioneer in Technology Use
To have a sustainable success in our highly competitive environment, we pioneer using of new technologies in our design and developments, subsystems and payload alternatives, all internal processes.
Occupational Health & Safety Policy
Nurol Makina Sanayi AS (NMS); We act with the aim of creating the necessary awareness and culture, reviewing the environment and OHS management system interactions, seeing it as a duty and responsibility to instill the awareness of protecting the environment to all its stakeholders, and believing that all work accidents and occupational diseases are preventable.
In this direction we commit to:
- Comply with legal terms, NMS terms and contract terms, which are the requirements of customer requests,
- Control all our OHS hazards and environmental aspects by constantly reviewing our policy to minimize all possible OHS and environmental risks,
- Being open to innovations as our basic philosophy, continuously improving OHS and environmental performance and making the improvements sustainable,
- Create a permanent company culture by organizing various activities such as trainings, workshops and seminars in order to raise OHS and environmental awareness among all our employees,
- Ensure the continuity of the management system performance with the support of senior management and the participation of employee representatives in line with occupational health and safety targets,
- Carry out the necessary activities to ensure that there is an environment-friendly workplace and to protect and improve the health of employees, subcontractors, interns and visitors,
- Minimize the damage to the environment by adopting an environmentally friendly approach with efficient use of resources and effective waste management,
- Control or influence its design, manufacture, distribution, consumption and disposal by using an approach that will prevent the environmental impacts in the life cycle of the products and services of the organization
- Raising awareness of all our stakeholders about our responsibilities to people and the environment, by organizing training and various activities in line with this purpose and ensure the participation.
Our Information Security Policy
In line with Nurol Makina Sanayi AŞ Information Security Management System Standard we commit to;
- Provide secure access to information assets of employees, suppliers and customers,
- Protect the confidentiality, integrity and accessibility of information,
- Evaluate and manage the risks that may occur on the information assets of employees, suppliers and customers,
- Protect the credibility and brand image of the institution,
- Apply the necessary sanctions in case of information security violation,
- Meet the information security requirements arising from the national and international regulations to which it is subject, fulfilling the requirements of the relevant legislation and standards, meeting the obligations arising from the agreements, and corporate responsibilities for internal and external stakeholders,
- Reduce the impact of information security threats on business/service continuity, to ensure business continuity and sustainability,
- Provide trainings that will develop competencies in order to increase information security awareness.
Our Risk / Opportunity Policy
As Nurol Makina, it is our common understanding to manage risks and opportunities in order to protect the growth, sustainable development and profitability of the company within the scope of our mission, vision, values and goals.
providing reviews in line with management system needs, we are committed to;
- Defining the risks/opportunities arising from all developments that may affect the company in line with the short, medium and long term cyclical needs, expectations and situations of the defense industry, our stakeholders and the geographies in which we operate,
- Managing risks/opportunities with a proactive approach in order to ensure that there is an environmentally friendly and safe workplace for our employees,
- Creation of action plans for early detection of potential risk and opportunity elements, systematic monitoring, reporting and pragmatic management,
- Evaluation of issues with conflict of interest by the Internal Audit Office, which acts as an ethics committee,
- Providing the necessary infrastructure and resources for the management of risks and opportunities,
- Contribute to the continuous and sustainable development of our stakeholders,
- Establishing a corporate culture that encourages employee development and strong interaction by carrying out activities to increase the awareness of our employees.
Our Customer Satisfaction Policy
Within the scope of ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System, as NUROL MAKİNA SANAYİ A.Ş, with the aim of handling customer complaints, ensuring and increasing customer satisfaction we commit to;
- Transparency by announcing to our employees and related parties information on how the complaint will be handled,
- Accessibility by enabling our customers to reach for all kinds of complaints, requests and suggestions free of charge and easily,
- Timely response to complaints, requests and suggestions with the principle of equality and justice,
- Objectivity by impartially evaluating all complaints, requests and suggestions submitted by our customers,
- Protect the personal data and confidential information of the complainants, suggestions and requests by our company in accordance with the principles set forth in the personal data protection law and other laws,
- Continuously improve our processes by complying with legal and other conditions, within the framework of our financial resources, by performing the necessary corrective actions to prevent the same complaint from reoccurring with the suggestions of our customers and employees, and by analyzing the risks,
- Follow the technological developments closely in order to supply latest solutions to our customers.